A Letter from Durk & Sandy
We are delighted that your Life Priority, Inc. will be selling Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw Designer Food Supplements! These are exactly the same formulations that we designed for our own personal use. Since we use these same supplements ourselves every day, we are very fussy about their meeting our quality standards.
Live long and prosper,
Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw
About Durk & Sandy
Durk graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.) in 1965, majoring in Physics, Biology, and Psychology. Sandy received her degree from the University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA) in 1966, with majors in Chemistry and Zoology. For the past 25 years, Durk and Sandy have been acknowledged experts about the role nutrition plays in longevity, fat control and brain chemistry.
Merv Griffin formerly of “The Merv Griffin Show” invited Durk and Sandy on his syndicated show over 30 times. Their popularity drew in the largest mail response in the history of the talk show, with more than 100,000 letters for a single appearance! They have also been acknowledged by the prestigious Paul F. Glenn Award for their special contributions to public education regarding biomedical aging research.
Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw are internationally known as the creators of the Designer Food formulas, and Life Priority, Inc. is proud to have this opportunity to share the Designer Food formulas with you.
Latest Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw Articles:
- 2015.06 Do you get enough choline?
- 2014.08 DHA and EPA – Omega-3 Fatty Acids Which Increase Gray Matter in Human Brian Areas that Regulate Emotions
- 2013.10 Coenzyme Q10 May Be an Effective Treatment for Osteoporosis
- 2013.09 Interview with Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw
- 2009.06 Defending Yourself Against Virus Infections
- 2009.06 New Pathways of Influenza Virus Replication, Possible Inhibition by Natural Products
- 2009.06 The Niacin Flush: Could it Signal a Heart Protective Pathway?
- 2008.08 Phenylanaline May Cheer You Up
- 2007.03 Scientific Support for Glycemic Value Flour and Flakes
- 2006.04 Modulation of Glucocorticoid Action by Vitamin D on Aging Hippocampal Cells
- 2001.09 Victory Over the FDA