10 Tips to Maintain Your Prostate Health
With today’s fast-paced lifestyles, most men are faced with increasing mental and physical demands as they age. These demands can affect your health, including your prostate. To help you protect your health and prostate, we offer you these 10 valuable tips!
10 Tips to Help Protect Your Prostate
- Maintain a healthy weight, and exercise daily.
- Limit your trans-fat consumption.
- Eat more fish that contains essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- Work helpful nutrients into your diet. Eat cooked tomatoes that contain Lycopene. Cook with olive oil, and add cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower into your meals. Eat soy and drink green tea for antioxidant support.
- Avoid smoking and consume alcohol only in moderation.
- Use a quality multivitamin to ensure the consumption of essential nutrients.
- Keep a health journal to help stay disciplined. Set goals, take charge and measure your success.
- Get regular physicals with your healthcare professional. Seek medical treatment for stress, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and depression.
- Develop a positive attitude. Relax, reduce stress, and enjoy life.
- Remember that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
We Celebrate June by Celebrating Men’s Health
Personally, I have found that an easy, logical way to slow down my aging process is to keep my body and brain more fit through the use of a few essential supplements with each meal. I urge all men to consider the use of the following supplements to help protect your prostate:
- A one-per-day Lifeguard™ high-quality daily multivitamin to ensure immune support.
- Omega-3™ – a potent omega-3 supplement for heart and brain health.
- Prostate Priority™ has specific nutrients that help promote a healthy prostate.
- Joint Decision™ or Total Joint Complex™ glucosamine for cartilage health.
I feel that the consistent, daily use of the right nutrients in supplement form (and in adequate amounts!) is one of the most important health decisions that we can make. Based on the past 20 years of being in the dietary supplement industry through Life Priority, and my 16-year career as a pro athlete, I feel strongly that using high-quality supplements is imperative. Your diet is most likely lacking in one or more essential nutrients. You can help yourself feel better and slow up your personal aging process by using high-quality supplements.
In addition, men are at increased risk for heart-related issues including heart attack and cardiovascular disease. They are also at a higher risk for prostate cancer. Both heart disease and prostate cancer affect millions of men every year, and take many away from their families and friends far too soon. If men can incorporate more exercise, consume more fish with essential fatty acids (EFAs), visit their doctors regularly and watch out for depression and high blood pressure, stop smoking and use a daily multivitamin, they can increase their life expectancy and live healthier, fuller lives.
I have been involved as a retail customer or a marketer of dietary supplements since 1991. Don’t leave your physical and mental well-being up to anyone else! It’s your life! Your body, including your brain, is aging each day and you can give yourself a better chance at living a healthier (and happier!) life by simply using enough of the right nutrients each day with meals or at bedtime.
I helped form Life Priority, Inc. in 1994 to secure the nutritional products I wanted for my own personal use. A major reason that Life Priority was formed was because of the research of two scientists who were the co-authors of a New York Times best-seller Life Extension, A Practical Scientific Approach, which was written specifically for doctors. The authors, Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw, wrote Life Extension so that doctors could understand how using certain nutrients in adequate amounts could slow up the aging process.
To your health!
Life Priority Co-Owner and Customer
Life Priority, established in 1994, offers supplements that are scientifically-formulated, results-oriented, and GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) and are manufactured at USDA and FDA inspected facilities.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
*Any testimonials on this web site are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results. rev6/20